Friday, June 3, 2011

Que, We're Coming!

 Today at 6:30pm, I will be here:


Brett & I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to go camping this weekend!  This is one of our only free weekends for the entire Summer, so we wanted to take advantage of it & do something we loooove.  I think we also convinced Lee & Jess to meet us there. :)  After work, we are heading up to Johnstown, PA to go camping here, at the Quemahoning Reservoir.  We used to go here all.the.time when we lived in Johnstown.  We haven't been back since last Memorial Day weekend.  It is still one of our favorite places in the world.  Camping right on the water, witnessing some of the most gorgeous sunrises, swimming in the water, and relaxing under the stars... now that is my idea of a great weekend!

How are you taking advantage of the weekend?
HAPPY FRIDAY!*

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're going to head north of Chicago for some kind of beach picnic on Saturday, to get a little relaxing outdoor time in. I'm glad you're taking advantage of your one free weekend... we're had summers like that before, adn it can be exhausting! THankfully, we have very few commitments this summer, so there should be plenty of relaxing around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE camping! I'm actually planning a camping trip right now for boyfriend and me too! have fun!Enjoy the relaxing and beautifulness of nature :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds amazing! have a great time! (i'm sure you will :)

    isn't it crazy how summer weekends get booked so quickly?? boo! you think of summer as being carefree and all, but it's so not! haha at least most of the things we have to do are fun!

    the highlight of my weekend will probably be eating shake shack (famous nyc burgers & shakes!) at a mets game even though i'm a yankee fan.. woo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like so much fun! Hope you have a blast! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG VERY DIFFERENT!!
    i FOLLOW YOU XO
    http://anythingimnoot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you love camping- definitely one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3