Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's June?!


Did May even happen??
I feel like it was April yesterday...

May was a blur to me, but a very awesome month for many reasons...
We had weddings, vacations, my birthday, and finally nice weather!
 And now it's June?!
Sloooow down, year!
Next thing I know, it's going to be Fall...
And I need this Summer weather to last.

June brings...
more weddings,
parties,
camping (!),
the arts fest,
cook-outs,
and many more days enjoying this beautiful weather.
So happy June!
Make it a good one!

PS - Still winding down from our vacation & then weekend away.
Hoping to get some Hilton Head photos posted soon. <3

{Photo by me - Taken of my new dream catcher that hangs in my car... loooove}

6 comments:

  1. I agree! May flew by! Bring on summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year is just going so quickly its crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May was a blur to me too! It's crazy how fast time is flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate how quickly life seems to pass- we are going to be old before we know it! Cant wait to see your vacation pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it is June already either! I hope Summer slows down and takes it time, I am not ready for Fall yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed. I can't believe it's June already! Happy June, and Happy Weddings!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3