Friday, June 10, 2011

Hilton Head Island Polaroids

First off, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  I hope you enjoyed my little camping polaroids last night.  How about some vacation polaroids now??

My Instax (I think he needs a name...) was one of the first things on my packing list for vacation.  I was so so excited to take him to Hilton Head and snap away at the beautiful sights!  Once we safely got him through airport security (no x-rays please!), I busted him out often throughout the week.  Here are the results:


I'm definitely still learning the art of taking polaroids.  As you can see, some didn't come out so great.  But I'm having a blast learning!  I'm in the process of writing a recap post from our vacation with actual regular photos.  Coming soon, I promise!

Enjoy your weekend!  We're hanging with Lee & Jess tonight, then it's off to another wedding tomorrow!  Not sure what Sunday will bring... we shall see!  What are your plans?!


 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, these are so cute! I love all the photos and it looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! We can't wait to read the Hilton Head recap blog.

    -Bailey with Palmetto Dunes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! Makes me yearn for a vintage camera, but all i've got is my iphone and some apps. Fake it til you make it, i guess :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3