How gorgeous is this sunrise? I was greeted with this beauty yesterday morning on my way to work, which helped make Monday a little more bearable...
And now it's Tuesday and I'm already counting down the days to the weekend. We had a great time road trippin' this past weekend and I'll share more on that later. But for now, how about a little happy list?
Here are a few things making me really happy lately:
1. The beginning talks of potential vacations for the year (!!)
2. Warm coffee to help fight off the cold winter temperatures
3. Spending my morning commute listening to Josh & Chuck on the "Stuff You Should Know" podcast
4. Having the ability to pickup & take spontaneous road trips with the husband
5. Getting to spend this past Sunday afternoon in Johnstown reliving the simple life
6. The fact that the past 10 boxes of clementines we've bought have all be AWESOME
7. Knowing I finally get to see Hanson in 15 days
8. Getting tickets for the Avett Brothers right before the concert sold out (within 3 minutes!)
9. Jack Johnson Pandora stations that let me drift off to beachy dream land
10. Weekends with nothing to do but relax and make delicious dinners (this coming weekend!)
What's making YOU happy lately?!