Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Little Happy List


How gorgeous is this sunrise?  I was greeted with this beauty yesterday morning on my way to work, which helped make Monday a little more bearable...

And now it's Tuesday and I'm already counting down the days to the weekend.  We had a great time road trippin' this past weekend and I'll share more on that later.  But for now, how about a little happy list?

Here are a few things making me really happy lately:

1.  The beginning talks of potential vacations for the year (!!)
2.  Warm coffee to help fight off the cold winter temperatures
3.  Spending my morning commute listening to Josh & Chuck on the "Stuff You Should Know" podcast
4.  Having the ability to pickup & take spontaneous road trips with the husband
5.  Getting to spend this past Sunday afternoon in Johnstown reliving the simple life
6.  The fact that the past 10 boxes of clementines we've bought have all be AWESOME
7.  Knowing I finally get to see Hanson in 15 days
8.  Getting tickets for the Avett Brothers right before the concert sold out (within 3 minutes!)
9.  Jack Johnson Pandora stations that let me drift off to beachy dream land
10. Weekends with nothing to do but relax and make delicious dinners (this coming weekend!)

What's making YOU happy lately?!

10 comments:

  1. It's nice to see someone so hopeful this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Making happy lists helps! :)

      Delete
  2. Warm coffee always makes my morning so much better! And Clementines are the best! I may need to run out and get some this week!

    I love happy lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think coffee makes everrrrrything better... :)

      Delete
  3. I love when you first start talking about potential vacations, it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Traveling is basically my favorite thing in the entire world, so the planning process is so exciting!

      Delete
  4. what a sweet post . . . i think i'm going to have to steal your ideas. everyone should take time to be thankful once in a while and it's my turn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot stop dreaming of traveling lately either. I think 2012 is going to be the year :)

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Travel is on my mind literally 24/7. Thanks! :)

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3