Friday, January 13, 2012

6 Year Anniversary!

Today, January 13th, is the 6th year anniversary of when Brett & I started dating!


{2006}
The year we started dating...
and went on our first road trip together to Washington, DC.
We were such babies!


{2007}
The year we spent living together in Johnstown...
and spending most of our days down by the lake at the Que.


{2008}
The year we moved out of our first apartment together in Johnstown...
I still miss that place!


{2009}
The year we got engaged!
In front of the Marblehead Lighthouse...


{2010}
The year I married my best friend!
One of the best days of my life...


{2011}
The year we bought our very first home!

These past 6 years have been the best of my life.
I can't wait for a lifetime of more adventures and memories to come.

I love you, babe!!

8 comments:

  1. This is so SO sweet! Congratulations to 6 years. That seems like such a long time, but I'm sure 30 years from now you'll look back and think about how new and exciting your relationship was on its 6th "birthday"!
    Hooray for love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree - 6 years feels like forever, but I'm sure I'll be laughing at that comment when we're 70 years old... ;)

      Delete
  2. aw, this makes me so happy. being a newlywed is so exciting . . . i think about all the things we get to do together now and it makes me so giddy! i'm trying not to rush by the early years of our relationship but it's just so neat to think of everything we're going to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a newlywed is seriously awesome. I still consider my husband and I newlyweds sometimes even though we've been married for a year and a half. Being married is FUN!

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3