Friday, January 27, 2012

Wanderlust


I have had a serious case of wanderlust lately.  I want to go anywhere and everywhere.  Luckily, this weekend Brett and I are taking a little road trip!  We are heading over to Harrisburg for a weekend full of brewery tours and live music.  We're planning on hitting the road today after work and staying until Sunday evening, just exploring the area, drinking great beer, and having FUN together.  Sometimes even the littlest weekend getaways are just what we need to refresh.

Big comfy hotel king bed, here we come!

8 comments:

  1. YAY for road trips! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A weekend road trip sounds perfect! I keep having to work one of the weekend days, and only having one day off is not enough for a mini adventure. I guess we did just go to south Dakota, but visiting my parents doesn't feel like a real vacation, no matter how great my parents are. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, working on the weekend is the WORST. When I used to have to do that, I always felt like I was getting robbed of my personal life, haha. But that's good you got to go to South Dakota! In my book I say, ANY type of road trip/getaway is good!!

      Delete
  3. i've got a serious case of wanderlust!!!

    xoxo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is BAD! And it just keeps getting worse!

      Delete
  4. oh man! i've been dreaming of our vacations for this year....but work is getting in the way of how we really want to plan it all out :( a big, long roadtrip down the Oregon coast and then all the way down the california coast.... dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would LOVE to do a road trip down the California coast!! On our honeymoon, we drove up route 1 a bit, but just a section of it. BEAUTIFUL!

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3