Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fresh Ground Coffee

Saturday morning was the calm before the storm.  And by "storm", I mean "dishwasher weekend from hell".  But we don't need to get into that.  As I was saying... Saturday morning was calm.  We slept in, relaxed, and eventually decided to make some coffee.  Instead of using our ground coffee, we decided to use the fresh coffee beans we just bought from Trader Joe's.  We were gifted a coffee grinder from Brett's parents for Christmas and couldn't wait to use it!  Let me just say... fresh ground coffee is FAR better than brewing pre-ground coffee.  Let it be known!


It's unfortunate that we don't have the time in the morning to grind fresh coffee beans during the weekdays.  But then again, it's fun having a sweet little something to look forward to on the weekends.

I . love . coffee .

8 comments:

  1. Definitely better! If you don't have time every morning, even just grinding a few days worth at a time is pretty good - it still tastes fresher than pre-ground to me~! It's worth a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink coffee, but I used to work in a coffee shop and loved the smell of fresh ground coffee beans. I don't think there is anything like it. Glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always dreamed of working in a coffee shop. I don't think I could ever get sick of the smell of coffee...

      And thank you! Hope you enjoy my future posts. :)

      Delete
  3. Ameeeeen!! Fresh ground coffee is amazing!! I never have time during the week either unless i wake up super early but yes there is a major difference for sure! gosh, i love coffee! Yay for sweet little weekend delights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i. love. coffee. too. and the smell of freshly ground beans! nothin like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post. I am going through some of these issues as well.
    .

    Here is my page ... green coffee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your method of explaining the whole thing in this post is genuinely good, every one be capable of
    easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    Here is my webpage :: green coffee bean

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3