Monday, January 2, 2012

Project 365 - Round 2


 Project 365, here we go again!

Remember when I did my "365 in Year 25" photo project?  Well, I enjoyed doing it so much that I decided to give it another go!  Only this time, instead of starting it on my birthday where I documented my 25th year... I started it yesterday, January 1, 2012 and will be documenting every day of the new year.

So here's to celebrating every little moment of 2012!*

Click on the "Everyday Snapshots" photo to be directed to my new Project 365 blog for 2012!
(You can also always access this new blog via the "365 Project" banner on my right sidebar.)

Here we go!*

1 comment:

  1. YAY for photo projects! I started one too. :)

    I look forward to checking your pics out!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3