Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday, Yes!

Happy Friday!

Got any fun plans for the weekend?  Tonight, Brett and I are going to the climbing gym after work.  Then we are planning on cashing in our Harris Grill groupon for dinner, then meeting up with our good friends Frank & Amanda (who just informed us they are moving back to Pittsburgh!).  Other than that, our weekend will be spent on house projects... really fun, but seemingly never-ending. 

So as you know, I am doing a new 365 photo project over here at "Everyday Snapshots."  As you don't know, Brett is really good at helping me remember to take a photo every day.  So last night, Brett wasn't sure if I had taken any pictures yet that day, so he went ahead and took one for me:


Nice, right?  But since I already took a photo yesterday for my project, I wanted to give Brett's photo a shout out here for his great effort.  So here photo!  Here's your 15 minutes of fame!  As you can probably tell, we spent last night relaxing on the couch watching one of our billion Black Crowes live DVDs.  Oh, and we also took our Christmas tree down.  It was time...

3 comments:

  1. ha, what a good husband! have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so sad to take down our christmas tree...can't wait for christmas to come around again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's always a depressing day...

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3