Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Eve 2011

So it's a brand new year!

Did you do anything fun for New Years Eve?  Like I mentioned earlier, Brett & I headed down to DC to spend New Years with Lee & Jess at the Downtown Countdown Party at the Hilton Hotel.  We had a blast!  We drank, ate, watched Third Eye Blind play, and danced the night away into the wee beginning hours of 2012.  I didn't take too many photos, since I was obviously too busy busting my sweet moves on the dance floor, but here are the couple that I did take...

Brett & I before the party

Jess & Lee before the party

Practicing our dance moves in the bathroom

Cheesin'

Third Eye Blind getting the party started

Sissy-in-Law & I taking a break from dancing

Gabe, Cody, Lee, & Jess

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
Haaaappy New Year!!*

If you're ever in the area, I highly suggested going to this party some year... it is seriously FUN.  And then the day after, all you will do is sit on the couch all day and do nothing.  Not that that's what we did or anything... ;)

8 comments:

  1. Love your dress!

    ... But everytime I hear/read "Jess and Lee", Let it be starts playing in my head hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      And I know... that "song" STILL gets stuck in my head from time to time... Haha.

      Delete
  2. You all look fabulous! Also your night sounds like a ton of fun -- 3rd eye blind concert? Dancing? Drinks? Amazing!

    And I'm not going to lie, I definitely spent all of new year's day on the couch too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And spending the entire day on the couch is what New Years Day is for, right?!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a great time!

    AND you look HOT! LOVE the outfit babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this party sounds a-maz-ing!!! OMG i loveee your dress too it's so cuteeeee!! =) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Happy New Year to you too! :)

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3