Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February!


Happy February!

One step closer to the end of Winter and the beginning of Spring.
(Not that I'm counting down or anything...)

With it being February 1st, that also means that I am officially through one month of my 365 photo project!  I've been loving this photo challenge so far.  And I'm challenging myself to try and only use my real camera for my photos.  Yes, occasionally an iPhone photo will sneak in there every once in a while, but overall I'm doing pretty well with making sure I bust out my real camera every day.  And I'm loving it!  I know I wouldn't be using my real camera nearly as much if it weren't for this project.  So yay!

Take a look
at my progress so far & let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3