Friday, February 17, 2012

It's All Happening...

"They don't even know what it is to be a fan.
To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band,
so much that it hurts."

Words cannot really describe how amazing Wednesday night was.  Being at this Hanson concert, surrounded by the whole Hanson atmosphere just brought me straight back to the days when we would follow their tour, going city to city, seeing show after show, and loving every minute of it.  Those were some of the best days of my life and memories I will hold close forever.  It's amazing that after 15 years of following this band, they still make me feel the same way as they did at the very beginning of it all.  It's a special thing that long-time Hanson fans have.  No one else really understands it.  And we can't really explain it.  But all I know is that no matter how long we go between shows, and even if we can't follow the full tours anymore, every single time we come back, we fall right back into place and... "it's all happening" ...all over again. 


Thank you Hanson for the AMAZING show on Wednesday night.  And for confirming to me all over again the reasons why you have been my favorite band for the past 15 years and will continue to stay my favorite band for many, many years to come.

"It's more than a feeling,
it's something that can't be explained."


{All photos by myself & my sister - FRONT ROW BABY!!!}

4 comments:

  1. and look how cute those boys still are!!! little heart throbs, they are. jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh the hanson brothers!! i totally forgot about them!! we were sooo obsessed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny! They are still amazing after all those years!!

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3