Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hilton Head Island - Day 4

Day 4 began with dancing like a robot and a delicious breakfast on our awesome villa balcony.  We didn't have many plans for the day except relaxing on the beach, going for bike rides, and laughing... that's pretty much it.  Sounds good to me!

Brett bustin' a move
View from our balcony
Breakfast!
I love palm trees
Pretty flowers everywhere
Mid-biking on the beach
Doesn't get much better than this
My view
:)
For dinner that night, we went to a place on the harbour called Nick's Fish Market.  You'd think being a fish market, they would... have good fish.  Wrong.  Dinner was yuck, but on the plus side, the view was awesome and there was live music playing right along the water.  So still a win.


4 comments:

  1. These photos make me long for a much-needed vacation! This looks like an absolute perfect time. And that breakfast looks so hearty and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are like to cutest people on the internet. I love hilton head! We live in SC and don't go nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh your pictures are so pretty. I would have been super disappointed if I went to a FISH MARKET on the WATER and got bad fish. Like, what? That should be illegal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His dances moves are too funny! :) Your view from the balcony is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3