Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Days of Lists


Have you heard about the new project that just started up called 30 Days of Lists?  It's awesome!  I first heard about it while reading CaL's blog Boardwalk to Eden.  She was talking about how she was planning on participating and it sounded fun, so I decided to do it too!

The idea was brought to life by Kam, Justine, and Amy and here's what it's all about:

"30 Days of Lists starts March 1 at 30 Days of Lists. Each day on that challenge-specific blog you’ll find a prompt for that day’s list topic.

Just a list. Nothing more.

Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. Give yourself a break from the pressure of art journaling or 800-word-meaningful blog posts.

While those kinds of challenges are admirable and ambitious, we had something a little more ... manageable in mind.

30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day - even something as small as a list.

Every day throughout the month of March we will be posting a list prompt - anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you'll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.

Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you're waiting for someone, or when you're the passenger in the car. Download one of our kits so you have the topics ahead of time and just write.

That's all.

Just write.
"

I think it will be fun to participate in this challenge, since I am somewhat of an obnoxious list maker... Here are my first two days of the project:

List 1:


List 2:


I will periodically post my lists here, but you can see all my lists on my flickr page and on the 30 Days of Lists' flickr page.  Let me know if you plan on participating so I can check out your lists! :)

Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. so fun! maybe I'll have to join!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handwriting is SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with lists, so this challenge sounds especially cool to me! Can't wait to see all of your lists, the first two are great so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool idea! I may have to tr it out myself. :)
    Love you blog! Happy to have found it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you were honest because these blogger challenges always seem to overwelm me! Go Anna go! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute idea! And I love that you can see deer in your backyard, that's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "spotting deer in our backyard" haha that's hilarious!

    i kneeww i remembered an erie mention! my friend from erie's name is joe schember. he's a tall thin blonde boy :) and he's 24. that would be really funny if they knew each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea. I'm addicted to lists, as well. And although I'm not the best at spotting deer in my backyard, I'm a pro at finding their poo. Now that the snows melted I'm finding it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am LOVING your lists on instagram, and I agree with Amber....your handwriting is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3