Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Hooray, it's FRIDAY!
And I have today off work!!
I work at a college and the students are on spring break this week,
so they give staff "spring break" just on Friday.
Better than nothing!

Here we go...

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is… definitely running & finishing a marathon last May (in the pouring rain…).

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is… our dining room/living room.  We have an open floor plan, so our living room & dining room are kind of one.  I like to sit at the dining room table, working on my laptop… or nestled up on the couch with Brett.

3.  My fashion philosophy is… I have zero fashion sense.  I never know what “trends” are in or what everyone else is wearing. I just wear what I like and what’s comfy.  I have a lot of solid color clothing that I like to wear loud accessories with.  Does that count?  Ha!

4.  Something every girl should have is… a group of people (family, friends, husband, boyfriend) who truly believe in her and love her exactly the way she is; people that support her and are always on her side.  It seems that girls tend to need that extra reassurance.

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find…  way too much stuff!  Daily planner, mini notebook, wallet, iPhone, coffee cozy, lip gloss, gum, camera, chargers for my camera and iPhone, checkbooks, gloves, pens, birth control… haha.

6.  My favorite music right now is… The Bridge.  So fun!  Check them out!

7.  My favorite part of my body is… my calves?  Haha, they are just very defined and I like them.

Play along here, of course!

7 comments:

  1. what a fun idea! have a great friday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya on the whole no fashion sense thing. Heaven help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marathon!! Go you!!
    I barely finished a 10km a few years ago and I was walking it! I tried to Scout's Pace it for a bit, but reverted back to walking..

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I am training for a marathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to having no fashion sense.

    My biggest accomplishment is finishing a marathon in December.

    I also like my calves as well. I think it's because of the running :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm impressed with the marathon thing. I can't even run up the stairs without being out of breath these days.

    xo,
    m

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl after my own heart! I have zero fashion sense, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3