Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Through the Eyes of my iPhone...

I take a lot, and I mean A LOT, of photos with my iPhone.  And some of them never make it to the blog.  It's fun to go back through the random photos I've taken over the last few weeks every once in a while.  It reminds me what I've been up to and shares a glimpse of my everyday life...    
From left to right:
Row 1: Pretty sunset, favorite coffee cups
Row 2: Tie dye Toms, handsome husband serenade
Row 3: Mug I made my Dad for his birthday, another gorgeous sunset
Row 4: Cake I made my Sister-in-Law, Funky Toms

How is everyone's week going so far?  I cannot take this cold weather anymore.  We had this tiny run of really beautiful Spring weather and now it's back to 30 degree days.  Whhhhy?  I just have to keep telling myself "4 more weeks until Hilton Head, 4 more weeks until Hilton Head!"  It's working... kinda.  I am still miserable standing outside waiting for the bus in the morning.  I need the sunshine and the warmth!  Californians... send that nice weather my way!

In other news, Brett and I are going to a concert tonight: Toubab Krewe.  We've seen them live before and they always put on a good show.  I'm excited!  Now I just have to get through the afternoon of work, then it's time for music, beers, and babe! ;)    

13 comments:

  1. cute Toms! I take a gagillion iphone pics too...its addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your tie dye toms! And that 'stache cup is so cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many random photos on my phone. Yours are so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove iphone photos! i'm guilty of taking a ton as well haha

    thanks for the birthday wishes :D i was in philly just for a little while yesterday.. my sister is in med school right in center city (i think that's what it's called?) so i drove back with her because she doesn't have a car and she had too much stuff to take on the train.. spoiled :) i was hoping it would be warmer there since it's south of ny.. but it was not! brrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I love about iphones! I do the exact same thing since i don;t usually carry my normal camera around with me, but i always have my phone. Looking through the photos once in a while reminds me what i've been up to. Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That 'stache cup kicks trash. And your tie-tye toms are oh so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really make me want an iPhone, some Toms! Love the photos Anna, they make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your toms! did you dye them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos! And I cannot believe it is 35 degrees where you are- it is 95 in AZ! Can't we just meet in the middle? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOoh, I love a glimpse! Especially these super cool everyday life glimpses! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have such dreamy pictures! Do you edit them at all?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those Tom's are amazing! Where did you get the "Barefoot At Heart" tee? Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3