Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Halfway Mark


So I am now halfway through the 30 Days of Lists challenge!  I posted a couple of weeks ago about it and have to say, I am really enjoying this.  It's fun to read the prompts and then go searching in my head to come up with a list... it gets those brain wheels turning!  ;)  I also love seeing all the other lists on the flickr group!  Here are my first 15 lists:






I want to see YOUR lists!
Let me know if you are participating in this challenge too!
Hope your week is off to a great start!  Spring is just around the corner (I hope!)...

14 comments:

  1. such fun lists! I can't wait for spring, either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I'm super impressed you're keeping up with it so well. That can't be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! because i love lists!

    i am going to try and do this next month because i feel so behind now.

    thanks for sharing! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lists are great! I think I would be pretty awful at this challenge but it was really fun looking at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through the flickr group. Hi from your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what beautiful lists!!! love that you sing in your car too, makes me feel a little bit better about my one woman shows :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the adorable bunting on your notebook -- how crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing your lists! p.s. I want a chalkboard wall too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Love list. I want some new leggings too, love Banana pancakes song, want to make a tshirt necklace anddd singing in the car on the way to work is a must. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a girl after my own heart- I LOVE LISTS! My favorite is when you wrote you were good at smiling- LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE lists!! So fun to find your blog. :-)
    I hope you come follow me too.
    XXXX to you! Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  12. thaaaaaank you for including my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this idea! Lists are so fun! I may have to do this next month since I'm very late for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! I'm a list person, in every sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3