I love 'Fill in the Blank Fridays' because it means that the weekend is near!
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is exclamation points… if you haven’t noticed!!!!! I guess I am just really excited about life!
2. Today I am thankful for Caribou Coffee & their adorable cups.
3. My best friend is my husband Brett, which is ideal because we get to hang out all the time!
4. A quirky thing about me is I do not like having the top sheet tucked in at the end of the bed. My feet feel like they are suffocating! Brett makes fun of me soo bad for this.
5. This weekend I have no set plans and it is marvelous!! It’s supposed to get to 60 degrees on Saturday (!!) but it’s also supposed to rain… so I’m hoping it clears up for a bit so we can get outside!
6. Something that worries me is the house buying process. I just want to find the perfect place to call home & not have to stress out too much about it!
7. On my night stand you would find an alarm clock (that we never use because we both use the alarms on our iPhones) and a piece of art that my little sister made us for our wedding. Also, usually Brett’s glasses and iPhone are on there too. (We only have a night stand on one side of our bed).
Come play along!
Have a great FRIDAY!!