Sunday, March 20, 2011

1st Day of Spring!


Happy 1st Day of Spring!!

I'm dreaming of pretty flowers, sunshine, and warm weather... and I'm hoping now that it is officially Spring, the weather will get it's act together & give me these sweet things!  Maybe if I'm really lucky, the weather will act like it did on our honeymoon in California... sigh.  We stayed on a houseboat in Sausalito for the first few nights of our honeymoon and it was pure bliss.  The "floating garden" was so pretty and peaceful, I could have sat out there all day, everyday and been completely content.  It was perfect.

(all photos taken by me & my husband on our honeymoon - August 2010)

15 comments:

  1. Happy First Day of Spring!

    And oh, lovely pictures!!! Did you take all of those? :O

    Also, I love houseboats. Our first job included taking care of houseboats and Jen and I would often go idle on them - eating our lunch, or cleaning them with friends while they floated out into the lake. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad spring is here! Didn't it feel like it would never come this year?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serious! That is so awesome...how did you come up with the idea to stay on a houseboat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the vibrant colours from all the plants and flowers! you're right, total bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a floating houseboat!? that is amazing. how did you get yourself to leave? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took those photos? Wow- so talented, they are gorgeous! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos, and I am so excited spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are some beautiful photos! very nice blog, i like the design..now following, hope you can stop by mine soon also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. found you from gaby's blog. glad to have found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you stayed on a houseboat! What an awesome and unique experience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos!!!! I love California! Can't get enough of it. Lovely blog
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. I may or may not be drooling as I look at these pictures. I am craving spring THAT badly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pics! Loved it!

    Ana
    http://my-newlywedlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3