A few things I learned this weekend:
1. Sometimes it's best NOT to experience a dive bar that you've never been to. If you do, you will end up being surrounded by older people drinking sutter home wine and listening to an awful bar band... (think 50 year old men singing Lady Gaga's "Just Dance").
2. Don't try to paint your nails after drinking 2 cups of coffee. You will absolutely not have steady hands.
3. Always take your husband grocery shopping at a store that sells good beer, offers free beer samplings, and has a cafe with delicious lunches. (Market District is amazing).
4. Put a man behind a grill and that is a happy man, especially if he has been waiting to use it since Christmas.
5. Grilled portobello burgers are waaaaay better than grilled eggplant burgers.
6. Just because it was 60 degrees out on Saturday, doesn't mean that it won't snow all day the next day...
Did you learn anything interesting over the weekend? I'd love to hear! Anything to make this Monday morning keep rolling on... Here's to a short week! (I have Friday off, woo!)