Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Brita!


Happy Birthday Brita!!

Happy birthday to my sweet little sister who turns 17 (?!!?!) today!
When did that happen?!
I can still remember the day she was born.
I can't believe she will be a senior in high school next year.  Wow.
She is the most creative and talented artist I know.
I am blown away by what she is able to create.
Please pop over to her blog and check out her drawings.
They are seriously amazing.
We are working on getting an Etsy shop set up for her,
so she can start selling her artwork.
I'll be sure to let you know when it's up and running!


Happy Birthday Brit!
I love you!! :) 

(photo of me & Brita at my wedding - August 7, 2010)

9 comments:

  1. So sweet. :) Happy birthday to your sister.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sisters! Happy Birthday Brita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! You girls look so much alike! Happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely! she's quite an amazing artist!! keep us posted, i'd definitely buy her artwork! hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so sweet! Happy birthday to your sister.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet of you to dedicate a post to your sister- you are both gorgeous! Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is awesome! this one :http://britalynn.tumblr.com/post/3159263427/happy-birthday-amy is phenomenal. such an interesting style! she should definitely get in on that etsy action :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your sis! And good luck on the etsy shop, I'm working on one right now and it's a bit more work than I thought. But I'm sure you'll figure it out, especially if you're more organized than I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your talented sister! I'm also a March baby as well!
    Cheers*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3