Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

1.   My most prized possession is  my photos.  Pretty much all the photos I have ever taken… I don’t know what I would do if I ever lost them.  I try to backup my computer as much as possible, so I always have my photos in multiple places.  You can never replace those memories. 

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be  definitely somewhere in my 20’s.  So much great stuff has happened to me in my 20’s.  I like this place in my life… not too old, not too young; making a life for myself, but still having so much fun.  But then again, I think I’ll always be having this much fun no matter how old I get…

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is  going on a mini road trip somewhere fun with the people you love!

4.  My outlook on life is  based around the idea that you can choose what you want your life to be.  You can choose each day whether you are going to be positive or negative.  I choose to be positive everyday.  While it’s difficult sometimes, you always have to remember that “Nothing is worth more than this day.”  You can’t predict the future, so you better enjoy each moment!

5.  If you want to annoy me, just  cut me off while you’re on your cell phone… seriously!

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to  PIZZA!!  Or being asked to go on a road trip… I will always say yes!

7.  When dressing for the day one should  wear whatever the hell you want.  Who cares about trends.  Just wear what makes you happy and confident!

Play along here!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!*

6 comments:

  1. totally agree with the road trips! No better way to spend a weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the road tripping! One of my favorite things to do and I actually wrote about that in mine this week too! I think that's why I like you so much, lots in common including a great attitude about life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing your link up at Laurens blog! I also link up and I love FITBF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely agree with number 7! amen, girl!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it sounds some much like me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so on the same page about road trips... love them! ... I found you from Filling in the Blanks and I'm a new follower... love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3