Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Days of Lists - Part 2


Well, yesterday was the last day of the month long "30 Days of List" challenge!  And I did it!  I made it all the way through the challenge, completing every list.  I had a lot of fun thinking up my answers each day and reading all the other lists in the flickr group.  Here is the second portion of my lists:      






Now I have this fun little journal of random lists that I can look back on someday and laugh at the way I thought at this time in my life.  I love looking back on those kinds of things.  Just like this blog: I literally get giddy thinking about reading it when I'm older or showing it to my future kids.  When they think we are lame parents, I'm going to show them this blog and be like, "See!  We were COOL!"  But they'll probably still think we aren't... :)

Guys, it's Thursday!  Do you know what that means?  That means that tomorrow is Friday!  Which leads to the WEEKEND!  We can DO IT! 

8 comments:

  1. I love your lists!

    I am only a sporadic list writer.. but then half the time I'll get to the grocery store and forget I have a list.. HAHA.. then I'll get home and be like.. doh! forgot something!

    List 26: Three cups of tea is such an amazing story. I think you'll really like it. Thanks for reminding me I want to read Running with Scissors! *add it to list* :D I love Time Traveller's Wife, so much so I recommended it to my mum!

    I love watermelons too!! They conjure thoughts of SUMMER!! Mmmmm soo yum!! Specially when yout eat it from the skin with juice running down your chin! - PERfection!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you took list #24 right from my brain! I literally have one of every single of those to- do lists =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your Celebrity Crush is your hubby <3

    What a good answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. High five on finishing all the lists. I'm a list addict as well. And make lists for everything. Serioulsy, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you did this for journaling purposes, so neat! And your writing is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lists are awesome, congrats on finishing the challenge!!!
    I've secretly already started my weekend at work by catching up on blog reading...shhh :P HAPPY FRIDAY xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I think jewelry is the hardest word to spell hands down.
    2. The Time Traveler's Wife is so, so good!
    3. Always put sunscreen on your feet, especially if you live in australia like I do :)
    4. Yay for climbing in the spring!
    5. Oh YouTube... it's amazing how many hours I can waste on that site!

    p.s. Do you like how I just made a list for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay your list 21 is EXACTLY what I want to be doing this spring. sounds so perfect. PA is the best place to do these things! Also, just finished Time Traveler's Wife and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3