Monday, February 28, 2011

Brunch at the Grand Concourse

Yesterday, my family (well, most of them) went to brunch for my mom's birthday.  We went to the Grand Concourse downtown in Station Square.  This place is amazing.  It is one of the fanciest, most highly reviewed restaurants in all of Pittsburgh.  This isn't a place we would normally go to, but my dad suggested it because their brunch is rated number one.  And I would definitely have to agree with that!  Not only was the food & coffee seriously delicious, the building had the most beautiful architecture & pretty stained-glass windows everywhere.  There was even someone playing tunes like the Beatles on a baby grand piano.  We had a great time!

 



1. My mom, my sister Brita, and myself
2. Delicious breakfast
3. Hubby Brett and my dad
4. Amazing waffles and homemade donuts...
5. A shot of Brett and I in front of the grand staircase

How was YOUR weekend?
Did you do anything fun??

PS - This morning, when I walked outside to go to work... it was already 57 degrees out!  (It was raining too... but I'll take whatever I can get.)  Now that's the way to start a Monday!  Spring, I hope you're on your way!

11 comments:

  1. Mmm all that food looks DELICIOUS!

    It's rainy here too but the 60 degree weather makes it okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good food + great company = fabulous time!

    looks like you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! You three girls look so cute together - you all look so alike! Glad you had a great weekend full of good food and company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit looks adorable! and yeah i agree with "legally lovely" up there.. your mom looks like she could be your sister too!

    one of my friends is moving up to Albany for a job (BOOO!).. so we had a few going away parties for him this weekend (yay). he's from erie, pa actually.. i think i saw you mention erie once on your blog? i might have just imagined that haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress you're wearing!

    p.s. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my last post. I really love this blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that picture of you two is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys got some great pics! And those waffles looks so goooooooood! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3