Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is hmm, I’m not really embarrassed about anything I watch or read on TV or online!  We don't have cable TV but if we did, I'm sure I would get sucked into the crappy reality shows.

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far too much to throw away is the pair of jeans that I was wearing the first time I met Hanson in 2003… ha!  They are completely torn and frayed and not even wearable, but I can’t bring myself to throw them out.

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is nice cheese.  We are always leaving the grocery store with some kind of nice cheese, justifying that it will just go so perfectly with the current bottle of wine we have.

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is write blog posts… haha.

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is coffee! (Except for when I’m pregnant)  I love it!

6.  A little indulgence that I have is fancy lattes.  I don’t get them often, because I love our home brewed Trader Joe’s coffee… but every once in a while on special occasions, I indulge.

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is the closet in our upstairs hallway and the attic.  Junk gets thrown in the closet until it eventually makes its way up to the attic…

Play along here!

Yesterday, over at Emily's blog, David & Emily,
I shared what I'm thankful for.
Go check it out!
And continue reading Emily's blog...
it's adorable.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!*

13 comments:

  1. girl, i am with you on the fancy cheese. love my cheese!

    we don't have cable either which is good because i would be in same boat...reality tv is one of my guilty pleasures!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy fancy lattes on pay day (as I did this morning!) and it always tastes amazing!

    -Amy

    {There's a giveaway going on over at my blog amyrenepowell.blogspot.com... love to see you there!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!
    Giving up coffee would be soooooo worth it...You should try it......SOON!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHA @aunt torg - keep trying to convince us! Not happenin yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a TON in common Anna, I would have the same answers to almost all of these questions! #4 is how I am able to blog every day LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a soft spot for fancy lattes too, especially since I don't usually drink coffee at home. Yum.

    p.s. You could totally make those bags I blogged about! Like I said, I made them when I SUCKED at sewing, I still suck. I just fumble my way along and read and re-read the pattern about a million times. If you ever get stuck trying to understand a pattern I can always try to help, especially if I've made it before.

    p.p.s. I finally blogged about the Blue Mountains...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fancy cheese, yes please! And good coffee: I am hopelessly addicted thanks to the city I live in. Happy Weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fancy cheese and coffee, two good things to NEVER give up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah, I wouldn't want most of my co-workers (or boss) to read my blog either. Or my Twitter. There's tons of anti-work stuff going on...

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I knew you saw Hanson in concert...but you MET them???? Details, lady, details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #3..haha.. we have this one little market across the street that always has samples of delicious cheese.. i love to go around sampling all of them.

    also, i just remembered that you'd asked about the rental house info for the house i rented in woodstock! i'll have to ask my friend as she put it all together for us, but i'll get back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all your sweet comments! You guys are the BEST!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3