Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Perfect FIT

Ok, first the really exciting news: We got a new car!!  After all the crazy car issues we've been having the past couple weeks (which I'm sure you all are sick of hearing about...), we finally have a new car!  On Saturday, we set out on a mission and found the perfect one (at a GREAT deal)!  It's a 2010 Honda Fit and we are IN LOVE with it!  It is soo perfect!  I'll have to take more photos...



I still had my rental car for the week but since I wouldn't be needing it anymore, we decided to take a mini road trip on Sunday with it (to get it's money worth!).  We headed down to Cooper's Rock, WV (about an hour away) to go on a nice little winter hike!  While I love hiking in the Spring/Summer/Fall, this hike was nice because there weren't many people around.  It was so peaceful and quiet.    

 

And the weather turned out to be pretty decent that day, too.  By the end of the hike, we were taking off layers of clothing because we were hot!  I really think Spring is on its way... (reeeeally hoping at least). 


After our hike, we stopped in Morgantown, WV for a late lunch at the Morgantown Brewery.  We got there before it opened, so we roamed around the college town for a bit, then headed back for some tasty sandwiches and yummy brews.  After that, we headed home and spent the last bits of the weekend just relaxing.  

It was a great weekend!
How was yours??

6 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect! I'm kind of jealous that you got to go on a wintery hike; my husband's been working so much lately that when it comes to the weekend he just wants to sleep (which is so out of character for him, normally on a saturday he'll go for a 60 km bike ride and then on sunday we'll go to the mountains). Oh well, i'm sure work will subside soon.

    p.s. congrats on the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As beautiful as it looks, I cannot stop cringing at all the snow! I'm ready for it to melt!

    I love your car! It's perfect! Glad you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was very relaxing and romantic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY congrats on the new car Anna! Nothing is worse than car troubles (ohhh I have so been there). Looks like a super fun weekend. I'm a little jealous of your snow, as we haven't even had a good snowfall yet this winter.
    Also, about the headband I was wearing not falling off, I have one that falls off and I just bobby pin it in a criss-cross on both sides to keep it in place. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to go hiking in WV! Looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, yay! Congrats on the new purchase! I hope your new car is full of good luck and not cursed like my new car, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming over to my blog :)

    I just got a Honda Fit too! Right at the new year. Don't you just love them?!?

    Have a good day.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3