Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

Looks like it's that time again!
FRIDAY!!

1.   I am so happy it’s FRIDAY and so happy that I sold my old car last night!

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was  umm, does walking through the ghetto at night count?  We used to do that a lot when we lived in the city… especially if we were on a hunt for pizza.

3.  I feel prettiest when I just get back from a day at the beach and I have that sunny, sweaty glow.

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is thinking about all the things I need to do.  Oh, who am I kidding?  As soon as I hit that pillow, I am OUT.

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is that is a REALLY hard question because I love food.  I’m going to say… Max Mex Happy Hippie Burrito!  YUM!  But there are so many other meals that are my favorite too!! ;)

6.  The way to my heart is through laughter annnnnd bringing me coffee.  That works too. :)

7.  I would like to go to COSTA RICA before we have children!

Play along here!

6 comments:

  1. I definitely feel most beautiful after a long day on the beach as well! Come on, Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for selling your car!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the way i feel after a day at the beach!

    hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny you should mention costa rica! my aunt was just here visiting from chicago and she told me about her trip to costa rica. she went for a walk and ended up getting really, really lost.. it was a crazy story. but she loved costa rica, other then the few hours she spent wandering the jungle...

    i think you should keep adding "must see" places to your list.. it's not unhealthy! quite the opposite :D (in my opinion haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on selling your car! :).

    I just stumbled upon your blog! Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to go to Costa Rica too! I think I had a stopover there once, but seeing the airport doesn't really count. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3