Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

1.   I am currently obsessed with owls and all things feathers.  Oh, and sparkly nail polish annnnd my husband.

2.  Today I am happy because, it’s FRIDAY (!) and it’s raining, instead of snowing (I’ll take anything other than snow at this point).

3.  The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is definitely dependent on the day.  Sometimes I feel like an 80 year old Grandma when I get tired at 9pm and my back hurts… And sometimes I feel like a 10 year old when I dance through the aisles of the grocery store…. And sometimes I feel exactly 25 when I realize that I am married and pay bills and have a grown-up job and responsibilities but still go out to the bar often. :)

4.  My favorite place is multiple places… does that count?!  This is a super hard question.  It can go a number of ways: my home, Hilton Head Island, Rehoboth Beach, ooor any pizza place at 2am…. 

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is finally changing my last name on everything.  Since I got married, I’ve changed the important stuff like my driver’s license, social security, etc… but there are a lot of things that still need changed like credit cards, etc.  It’s just such a pain!

6.  The last thing I purchased was coffee & a bagel from Get Go this morning.

7.  The thing I love most about my home is   our own personal touches.  We don’t have any generic décor or art that we just went to the store and picked up.  All of our décor and little things in our home have a story behind them, and I think it really shows people our personality when they walk in our house.  I love it. :)

Play along here!
And let me know if you do!  I love reading your responses!

Happy Friday!!

10 comments:

  1. oh yea changing your name sucks! I hate changing your address when you move too. You don't realize how many companies you have to contact with your new address, it's a serious pain in the butt. Yum for coffee and bagels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Here's mine http://kirstyroad.blogspot.com/2011/02/fill-in-blanks-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I especially love your answer to # 3!

    Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been loving feathers lately too! and i seriously want a bagel now!

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. feathers are my favorite thingsssss.. and owls. love those guys. my answer to #1 would probably be instagram hahaha.. i'm obsessssseeddddd with the nashville filter. omggg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Changing your name on everything does suck. I remember what a hassle it was for me to call all my credit cards.

    I'm also addicted to everything with feathers. I'm especially in love with headbands with feathers!

    Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous that it's raining at your place...snowing where I live. And tons, too. I'm thinking of going on strike (and it may or may not include "i hate winter" picketing signs) until spring decides to come and stay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy reading all these little things! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute post! I adore owls too... And the lack of snow in Chicago (at least for the last few days; it snowed again today.)

    xo
    m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonjour à tous, qui a utilisé le Mitigeur cascade Nous devons acheter un nouveau pour notre maison en ce moment, si vous savez à ce sujet, se il vous nous en informer. Ou peut aussi être sur les Mitigeur douche and Mitigeur baignoire.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3