1. I am currently obsessed with owls and all things feathers. Oh, and sparkly nail polish annnnd my husband.
2. Today I am happy because, it’s FRIDAY (!) and it’s raining, instead of snowing (I’ll take anything other than snow at this point).
3. The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is definitely dependent on the day. Sometimes I feel like an 80 year old Grandma when I get tired at 9pm and my back hurts… And sometimes I feel like a 10 year old when I dance through the aisles of the grocery store…. And sometimes I feel exactly 25 when I realize that I am married and pay bills and have a grown-up job and responsibilities but still go out to the bar often. :)
4. My favorite place is multiple places… does that count?! This is a super hard question. It can go a number of ways: my home, Hilton Head Island, Rehoboth Beach, ooor any pizza place at 2am….
5. Something I have been procrastinating is finally changing my last name on everything. Since I got married, I’ve changed the important stuff like my driver’s license, social security, etc… but there are a lot of things that still need changed like credit cards, etc. It’s just such a pain!
6. The last thing I purchased was coffee & a bagel from Get Go this morning.
7. The thing I love most about my home is our own personal touches. We don’t have any generic décor or art that we just went to the store and picked up. All of our décor and little things in our home have a story behind them, and I think it really shows people our personality when they walk in our house. I love it. :)
Play along here!
And let me know if you do! I love reading your responses!