Tuesday, February 22, 2011

58 Days Until HHI...

Ok, here's the deal.  I'm SICK of Winter.  I know I live in Pennsylvania and it's only February so Winter is expected... BUT.  It was 65 degrees on Friday!  Do you understand how this teased me??  I was running around outside in a t-shirt and jeans and basking in the sunshine.  Then Sunday rolled around and it decided to start snowing again...  I woke up this morning and there was over a FOOT of snow in my driveway.  I can't handle it anymore.  Winter needs to go away.  It's not welcome here anymore.  All I can do for now is close my eyes and dream about our Hilton Head Island vacation... 

Only 58 more days!  (but who's counting...)

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, well kinda.. we had a cold front come in, and it makes me sad!

    What part of PA do you live in?! My mom is from there, and I have family all over!! Crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun, where's Hilton Head? My husband and I were about to book tickets yesterday to Christchurch for a holiday, when I turned on the news and found out about the earthquake. So our holiday plans are sadly cancelled :( (that sounds selfish, obviously I'm sad for NZ too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had the 65 degree tease as well.. not cool. now it's raining and miserable. ahhhh. i just want warm weather and sunshine.

    58 days will fly by i'm sure! it's even less now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. turn the handle: Good Shower faucet handle in the rotation, there is no switch over between the Pull down kitchen faucet and the gap opened and closed easily unrestricted, non-skid. Not only can poor quality Bathroom accessories gap, blocked feeling too great.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3