Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness Day

Happy Random Acts of Kindness Day!

Some may think this is a silly holiday, but I happen to believe this is one of the most meaningful and important holidays of the year!  It is almost sad that there has to be a day designated to being nice to one another...but I digress.  Do you realize how much one tiny gesture of kindness can mean to someone?  It may not seem like much to you, but you never know if someone is fighting a hard battle and all they need is a little cheerfulness.  So please, go out there today and be the absolute best version of yourself.  You never know how much it can impact someone.

Here are some ideas:
Hold the door open for someone
Compliment someone and mean it
Pay for someones coffee in line behind you
Wipe the snow off someone's car
Tell someone you love them and mean it
Make coffee for your husband/wife before work
Let someone in front of you in traffic
Just smile and greet people as you walk by them

 Can you imagine what the world would be like
if everyone treated everyday like 'Random Acts of Kindness Day'?!
Let's start!*

5 comments:

  1. It's true - sometimes it's the simplest things that can totally lift my mood, like getting a free bus ride or someone leaving a sweet comment on my blog. I'll do my best to do something special today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i love it. and that quote is one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey!!! I left you an award on my blog. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lady in front of me at the driv thru bought me coffee the other morning :) It made my day! So I bought the guy behind mes' coffee.. I wonder if he kept it going?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3