Monday, January 17, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Thanks to Jess and Norwegian Phoenix, I was awarded this "Stylish Blogger Award"! I feel so honored, seeing as though I don't find myself very stylish at all... but I try!

The jist of this award is to:
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their blog award.

So, without further ado...

7 things about myself:
1. I am married to an awesome guy named Brett (but I strictly call him Babe)
2. I live in Pittsburgh, PA and rather like it here (minus the occasional snowpocalypse)
3. I am obsessed with coffee...
4. I am also obsessed with traveling and going on road trips
5. I recently became obsessed with making fun little movies
6. I am a big time morning person & I think it annoys people sometime :)
7. I come from a socially networked family... aka my entire family is on twitter (and it was my Dad who got us all into it...) Dad, Mom, Lee (Brother), Graham (Brother), Brita (Sister), Brett (Husband), Jess (Sister-in-law)


15 bloggers that deserve this award because I think they're swell:
1. Jeshi - This is My Forever
2. Brita - Live Life
3. Ashlee - Where My Heart Resides
4. Kelli - Kelli Murray
5. Lauren - The Little Things We Do
6. Melisa - Pie N' The Sky
7. Stacey - Love and Photographs
8. Julia - Kaleidoscope
9. Nicole - My Teacups in Peony
10. Natalie - Nat the Fat Rat
11. Liz - Srslyliz
12. Stacie - Steoffrey Language
13. Alex & Mina - Sending Postcards
14. Jess - In The Meantime (right back atcha!)
15. Norwegian Phoenix - Norwegian Phoenix (right back atcha!)

That was fun! Thanks again guys!
Happy Monday night!*

9 comments:

  1. Awwww...thanks, girl!! Guess what? My boyfriends name is Florian and I only call him....don't laugh....Papa! And P.S. it's kinda snowy here in Reading, PA too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award sugar, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!! I feel so special^_^ And I'm extra happy to have found your cute cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including me! That means so much! Loved getting to know you from all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to have found all of your blogs!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. woop woop!! lovin' this, lovin' this! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3