Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jame!

{Jamie & I at my rehearsal dinner the day before my wedding!}

Today is one of my dearest friend's birthdays! I have known Jamie my ENTIRE life (literally, she was at the hospital when I was born). Our parents go way back and were friends when they were in high school and that has continued onto us. We have been best friends for 26 years now and not a thing has changed over all those years. Even though we live miles and states apart, we are still as close as we were when we were 5 years old. I hold this friendship so close to my heart and it really hit me on my wedding day how much I am thankful to have such a wonderful friend for so long. There is really something magical about sharing your wedding day with a friend who has shared your first baby steps also.

Happy 26th Birthday, Jame!!*

I hope you have an AMAZING day!
{Love & miss you dearly}

3 comments:

  1. such a cute blog! I'm glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with @david-and-emily!

    My parents also grew up with our family friends and therefore their three daughters, my brother, sister, and I all grew up together. It is so nice having such close friends. This summer we realized we are mother like brothers and sister rather than friends. I mean we certainly fight like siblings =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @david-and-emily SO glad you commented so I could find YOUR blog! LOVE it.

    @Creativechaos - Yeah, isn't it nice to have friends that you have shared every step of your life with? I think it's something unique that not many people can say they have!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3