1. Winter is a season that gives me mixed feelings. I love it during Christmas time but come January, I'm perfectly content with going straight to Spring weather.
2. Summer is my favorite season! I love the farmer's markets, spending every second outside, running around barefoot, and soaking in the sun!
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd go to the farmer's market and get pounds and pounds of fresh veggies, then bring them home so my husband could make a million bowls of his amazing fresh salsa. Then we'd go camping and rock climbing. :)
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is stay in and have dance parties in the kitchen and dinner dates at home with Brett.
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is BE OUTSIDE as much as possible!
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a sundress, flipflops, and sunnies.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is knit boot, jeggings, a long warm comfy sweater, scarf, gloves, and warm coat.
Just go here & you can play too!