Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

So, Lauren over at "The Little Things We Do" does these "Fill in the Blank Friday" posts every Friday and I thought it would be fun to start playing along, so here we go! :)

1. Winter is a season that gives me mixed feelings. I love it during Christmas time but come January, I'm perfectly content with going straight to Spring weather.

2. Summer is
my favorite season! I love the farmer's markets, spending every second outside, running around barefoot, and soaking in the sun!

3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd go to the farmer's market and get pounds and pounds of fresh veggies, then bring them home so my husband could make a million bowls of his amazing fresh salsa. Then we'd go camping and rock climbing. :)

4. My favorite thing to do in winter is stay in and have dance parties in the kitchen and dinner dates at home with Brett.

5. My favorite thing to do in summer is BE OUTSIDE as much as possible!

6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a sundress, flipflops, and sunnies.

7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is knit boot, jeggings, a long warm comfy sweater, scarf, gloves, and warm coat.

Just go here
& you can play too!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!*

7 comments:

  1. I'm so ready to be done with Winter. Cold and snow are just not for me. Bring on Spring and warmer weather. And flip flops, oh how my feet miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vanessa - I know! I miss my flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Fill In The Blank Friday. I'm now following you, hope you'll follow me back at:

    http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/

    I love my flip flops and I'd forgotten all about fresh salsa until you mentioned that. Now I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've chosen you as a recipient of the Stylish Blogger Award. Go here to redeem your reward:

    http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO ready for summer too. I'd love some rockin' salsa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Norwegian Phoenix - Thanks for stopping by! I checked out your blog and love it - following :)

    And thank you so much for the award!! Heading over to redeem it now :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Amber - I knoooow! I miss salsa so bad!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3