Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My favorite quote is “It is the sweet, simple things in life which are the real ones after all.”

2. A bad habit I have is not cleaning out the refrigerator when it’s garbage night…

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was in my first apartment when I paid my first utility bill. BOO!


4. Weekends are for sleeping in, having morning coffee with Brett, relaxing, dancing in the kitchen, and running around outside.


5. When I was a child I wished my name was Natalie or Taylor. When we played “house” or “school”, I ALWAYS had to be one of those. Weird.


6. I wish I could blog for a living…


7. A secret I have is hmmm, if I told you… then it would no longer be a secret, no? :)

Play along here!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!*

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could blog for a living too! And, I second that "boo" to paying the utility bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great answers!

    I'm also really terrible at cleaning out the refrigerator. It's not very much fun, is it? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emily P - Wouldn't it be great?? Stay in my pj's all day and just blog away... sigh. (PS - So happy you commented, so I could find your ADORABLE blog!)

    @Emma - I know... and I'm really really good at house chores, but for some reason cleaning out the fridge is just on the bottom of my list ALWAYS... :) SO happy I found your blog! I'm drooling over some of the photos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my book through Everything2Print.com I broke it up into years so that the price would be reasonable...since it's priced by page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Emily P - Thanks for the info! I'll definitely be checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3