Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab (obviously Brett but I’m not counting him as one of my things and I don’t think I could pick him up…) my MacBook (that has all my pictures & music on it), my iPhone, and my “memories” box of random things I’ve saved over the years from Brett and my relationship.

2.  A smell I really like is my homemade chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven.  YUM.

3.  Something you might not know about me is I used to spend my summers on tour on the road going city to city following around my favorite band Hanson.

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Etsy, We Heart It, Twitter, and does my google reader count??

5.  This weekend I will be rock climbing, going to IKEA (!!), possibly going to see live music, and working on some iMovie projects!

6. Nothing makes me happier than getting in the car with a fresh cup of coffee and heading out on a roadtrip with Brett.  True BLISS.
7.  A bad habit I have is not cleaning out the fridge on garbage day…

Play along here!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!*

3 comments:

  1. Friend, this is fate. I LOVED HANSON like you wouldn't believe. Or maybe you would believe it. I never saw them on tour, but knew all of their songs inside out. My favorite was Taylor. Swwwwooooon!

    And if there was a fire up in my little townhouse, I'd grab my macbook and my school bag (which at the moment is filled with report cards). Oh and probably my blazer from Ann Taylor.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm going climbing this weekend too! Husband and I are going up the blue mountains tomorrow and i'm excited since it's been ages! We tend to climb a lot less in the summer because it's too hot. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love that you guys have a memory box too!!!

    Also, YES. Cookies baking, nom!

    And I totally agree. Road trips are blissful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3