Thursday, January 13, 2011

5 Year Anniversary

Today is Brett and my 5 year anniversary!
Through the years...

{2006}
First apartment together
Johnstown, PA

{2007}
One of our many, many road trips
Catskills, NY

{2008}
Another one of our many, many vacations
Hilton Head Island, SC

{2009}
Engaged!!
Marblehead, OH

{2010}
Married!!
Erie, PA

It was super hard to pick ONE photo from each year.
I have SO much fun with Brett.
We have so many great memories together
and I can't wait for all the memories to come...

Love you, babe!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you make such a lovely couple! Love the last pic from your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @abbie.j.smith - Thank you!! I'm so glad you commented so I could see your amazing photography pictures! So talented!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3