Monday, January 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters 
It's time for "Miscellany Monday"!
Grab the button, write random, and link up over here.

1.  I went to the Market District in Robinson this weekend
and fell in love with it's amazingness.
Also, while there I tried nutella for the first time (I know!).


2. I also went to IKEA (which I am seriously obsessed with)
and we got this lovely little end table for our living room!


3.  I don't care if my shirt looks like a picnic table,
I still like it!


4.  I am  seriously in love with coffee,
if that wasn't obvious already.


5.   I had to take my wedding rings to the jeweler to be resized,
so I decided to make my own temporary wedding set from my other rings
until I get my real ones back.
 {grandmother's engagement ring handed down to me & emerald band (I'm a May baby)}


 So there ya go!
Some random factoids of my life for your Monday afternoon...

Here's to a great week!
How was your weekend??

9 comments:

  1. I liked your Random post. You did good at putting together a "make-shift" wedding set until yours gets back from sizing. (:>)

    Cool little table. We don't have those stores here in the Wichita area.

    Liked your pictures...you're a cutie.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Nutella! I personally love your shirt. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed that you are from PA (me too!) Great state, eh?
    Gotta love the Sheets coffee!!

    Such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, well we can now officially be friends: You have finally tried Nutella. Tell me, how was the experience?
    hehehehe...

    I loves me some ikea but I am especially loving your coffee cozy. Where'd you get it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Nutella either. :-/ Is that horrible or something?! Uh oh, now I've gotta go get some.

    IKEA is the devil! They suck you in and make you buy everything! I hate that everything is so amazingly cute, and you just can't help but spend your whole check there. Well, I can't anyway. Maybe you have more self-control than I do. ;)

    Love your coffee collage you put together of yourself.

    Creative make shift wedding band. Gorgeous rings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shirt - I have many very similar. ;) Also, coffee is the nectar of the Gods!!! And that end table is ADORABLE.

    And finally... I have never tried Nutella! Also, I love your ring set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've never had nutella! Crazy. I really like your picnic table shirt, I'm trying to find one just like it :)

    p.s. We didn't end up going climbing this weekend because it was too hot. Boo. Did you go? Where do you guys climb? I spent 2 months driving around the states climbing so I have so many fond memories of climbing down south (south of Canada, that is). Oh, and I will post pictures of the blue mountains soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. your grandmother's ring is so beautiful. when i have a ring i'd like it to look like that hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! Your grandmother's ring is beautiful and looks so good with that band!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3