Monday, January 24, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I'm joining in on "Miscellany Monday"!
Grab the button, write random, and link up over
here.

1. It has been SO cold here lately (degrees in the single digits).
I'm desperately dreaming of a southern beach vacation right about now...


2. Brett & I were in the mood to go out to breakfast this weekend,
so we explored the area around our house
and found this adorable little cafe:
Our Little Secret Cafe
Cheap & the food is delicious!


3. This weekend I became an Aunt (again)!
My brother-in-law's girlfriend had a sweet baby boy on Saturday.
Meet Andrew:


And this is his older brother, Bradley
(who I can't get enough of!):


4. Fun fact I learned this weekend...
Brett (my husband) and Lee (my brother) are really great jumpers!
I think if they ever formed a band, this would be a great album cover:


5. I say it all the time, but that's because it's true:
My husband is an AMAZING cook!
We had homemade Thai curry for dinner last night.
Drool:


I think that's enough miscellany ramblings for one day.
Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!*

6 comments:

  1. I love those sweet pics! What adorable nephews you have! :)

    Love the new header too, you rock girl! Great job! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on becoming an aunt again!
    Cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    Isn't it great to have a husband who cooks well? My husband is also a fantastic cook, and it's one of the first things that made me like him. And I love thai curries. I usually make thai green curry, but whatever you've got going on looks pretty good. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've had a wonderful few days! Congrats on being an aunt, and also a congrats for finding a man who can cook yummy food! (Where can I find one!?!?)

    Oh, wouldn't a beach vacay be wonderful right now? I'm so over winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is looking great, girl! I think I could eat that little boy, Bradley. How sweet is he?!! And congrats on being an Auntie again! I think I could comment on every picture, but I won't because it would be super crazy of me...but it looks like you had a fabulous weekend! P.S. Is it supposed to snow in Pburgh tonight? The storms frequently come from your neck of the woods and I'm hoping for a 2 hour delay tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Amber and @David-and-Emily: Thank you!! I am so in love with my little nephews, they are the greatest!

    @Gaby: YES! Having a husband who is great in the kitchen makes life so much easier! I love thai curries too. We had a red curry for dinner, but I think I might have to try the green curry now!

    @Emma: Thanks! Men who can cook are out there, I promise you! And I can't wait until winter is over... I'm sick of being so cold all the time!

    @Julia: Thanks! I'm trying to make my blog look pleasing to the eye, it's a work in progress! It hasn't snowed yet here, but we got pounded last week and I heard they are calling for more snow later this week... ugh. I'm so sick of it already! How's the weather in Reading?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3