Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Storm 2010

Well for the last 6 days, I've pretty much been stuck in my house. Pittsburgh got over 2 feet of snow! There aren't enough plows through the city to get to every street, and our street and entire neighborhood for that matter has not been touched by a plow. And please don't remind me that it is currently snowing again...

On Saturday morning, Brett and I ventured outside and took a walk around the neighborhood. I'm not a huge fan of snow, but I must say, it did look pretty.


Take a look at this car! I don't think it was meant to be driven in this kind of weather... and the license plate is from California.


Come Monday, the roads and city in general were still a mess. Most of the city's businesses and schools were closed for the day, including my office. Well, this brings us to Wednesday and I still have yet to be to work this week. Pitt has been shutdown all week. I suppose we'll see what tomorrow brings. It's nice having the time off, but to be honest, I'm getting a little stir crazy not being able to get out of the house! On a more positive note, I made oatmeal raisin cookies for Brett on Monday, while we both enjoyed our snow day. Not gonna lie, they were good!!


Now, with all these days off, I just need to resist eating them all!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3