Friday, August 24, 2012

The Friday Five

Happy Friday!*  I was browsing through some blogs earlier today and just loved this post Sara did on "The Friday Five".  It's such a simple & fun idea, I thought why not try it out myself.  So here are my "Friday Five"!

What I'm eating:  Panera Thai Chopped Chicken Salad
(Holy yum!  When did Panera's salads get so tasty??)

What I'm reading:  Nothing (besides blogs...)!
I just finished the Hunger Games series and am desperately in need of something new to fill the void.
Recommendations?!

What I'm listening to:  The Band
So so so good.  One of my favorite bands of all time.

What I'm wearing:  Sally Hansen "Snappy Sorbet"
My favorite nail color of all time.
I think it's because it's the same color as my most favorite food: watermelon!

What I'm dreaming about:  Our California trip coming up!!
Only 14 days until we are boarding a plane to San Francisco.  I CANNOT WAIT.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!*

3 comments:

  1. that salad looks really good and i love your nail polish! the hunger games was so good, have you seen the movie? i just started a book called divergent and ive heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe only 14 days until Cali! Yay! Also definitely read The Book Thief or She's Come Undone. Perfect reads for the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Hunger Games series! One of my favorites! I second Kayla above me, Divergent is awesome. Also.... If I Stay, Jellicoe Road, and anything by John Green. Awesome reads!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3