Monday, August 27, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

Good morning!  It may be Monday, but the fact that I'm leaving for California in 11 days (!!) and only 9 days of work are standing between me and our super fantastic west coast vacation are making it much easier to bare.  The weather was awesomely gorgeous this weekend which, of course, meant that we spent most of it outside.  Gotta soak up these beautiful summer days while they last!

Here are 5 things I loved about the weekend...

1.  Discovering a new restaurant that has awesome beers & good eats: Industry Public House

2.  Going on a leisurely bike ride with my parents & aunt with a quick stop for froyo
(would you expect anything less?)

3.  Homemade smoothies for breakfast

4.  Spending the morning biking in Mingo Creek Park
(especially the reward of this awesome view after busting my ass climbing to the top of a huge hill!)

5.  Ending the weekend on a relaxing note with games, beers, and lounging on the mexican blanket

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved about past weekends here!)

3 comments:

  1. My family and I LOVE Phase 10! Grandmother included - it's the perfect way to leisurely pass the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the game Phase 10! It's one of my very favorites. I also love beer and sunshine, subsequently your last picture is probably my favorite! :)

    Your weekend looks and sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3