Monday, August 6, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

Monday, I am just not feeling you today.  Can we please go back to the weekend where I spent pretty much the whole time outside enjoying this beautiful summer weather?  We had such a great weekend exploring and going on adventures.  How can I possibly sit here in this office all day...

Regardless, here are 5 things I loved about this weekend...

1. The cute (and delicious) little orange we were given after our meal at Katana

2.  The atmosphere at Voodoo Brewery (especially the hanging doors on the ceiling)

3.  Bringing our own food & having a picnic outside at Southern Tier Brewing Company

4.  Finally having a free weekend to camp & sleep in our tent

5.  Getting to spend the whole weekend adventuring around & exploring with Brett

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved from past weekends here!)

6 comments:

  1. those doors look so cool up there! i wish we got to do more camping the summer, but i guess it's not over yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds fun! I need to get over my fear of being eaten by bears and go camping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me so happy! It really looks like the picture perfect weekend. Jealous of your camping! I'm itching for some QT camping adventures myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I'm jealous of the breweries you got to visit just in one weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like so much fun... although i'm not a fan of camping, still haven't had a good experience with it even though i really want to like it

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3