Monday, August 13, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

My brain is not functioning properly today.
It's Monday...

Bring back the weekend.
Here are 5 things I loved about it!

1.  A fresh summer dinner made mostly from farmers market veggies

2.  Spending Saturday afternoon exploring Presque Isle & playing with our nephews
(even though the weather was less than stellar)

3.  Orange & vanilla twists from Sara's and letting Brita drive ;)

4.  Delicious bagels from Lakeside Bagels while showing Brita around Edinboro

5.  Ending the weekend seeing Old Crow Medicine Show outside at Stage AE

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved from past weekends here!)

3 comments:

  1. i love the photo of the lighthouse, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presque Isle looks like it was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3