Monday, August 20, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

This weekend was a good one.  The weather was so insanely gorgeous.  We spent most of it outside, of course.  I'm already counting down the days until next weekend!

Here are 5 things I loved about this weekend...

1.  The weather finally cooling down enough to use our new fire pit

2.  Biking 40.24 miles (!!) on the Montour Trail in absolutely gorgeous weather

3.  Having a relaxing morning after a fun night out with college friends
(and finally finishing the Hunger Games series!)

4.  The fact that watermelons have been so cheap lately

5.  Grilling dinner & eating on the patio after a fun afternoon at the wave pool

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved about past weekends here!)

3 comments:

  1. we got a new fire pit this weekend too. and made the most delicious smores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is it about sitting around a fire pit. it just makes me so happy and calm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about your weekend sounds fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3