Tuesday, August 30, 2011

18 Days...


Remember when I said AirTran was giving Brett & I both free round trip flights for the inconvenience of our delayed flight to Hilton Head in May?  Well, we cashed those babies in!

Brett & I are packing our bags & hopping a plane to Southern California next month!  And I am so ridiculously EXCITED.  We fell in love with California when we went there on our Honeymoon last August.  So we're going back!  Only this time, to Southern California.  We're staying in a cute little beach rental right near the ocean and we plan on surfing, relaxing in the California sun, going on lots of brewery tours, and eating as much Mexican food as humanly possible.

The countdown is on.
18 days!!

10 comments:

  1. ohmygosh I LOVE SoCal! I'm super jealous!

    I hope you guys have a fabulous time! Eat a ton of mexican food and drink an extra margarita for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i'm so jeal! i'm way overdue for a southern california trip! that will be fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!!!!! thats amazing! you're going to have so much fun! i'll cross my fingers for good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jealous! i love southern california :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting!! I love SoCal, too bad the flight from Paris is just about 12 hour long ;)

    Enjoy!!! Have fun!
    Bisous:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness.. what a gorgeous photo! Heck yeah for Cali and tons of Mexican food! I'm excited for you guys and know you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whhhhaaaaaaaaat?! Anna! Who are you?! That is magical. Rock it sista. I will be expecting a mini movie, nothing less. xox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so amazing. good for you guys! free flights are the besssst.. makes the whole vacation even better haha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3