Sunday, August 7, 2011

!! One Year Anniversary !!

Today...
August 7th
is our one year wedding anniversary!!!

I honestly cannot believe that Brett and I have already been married for one year.
This year has truly flown by.
I feel like our wedding was just a couple weeks ago.
It was one of the best days/weekends of my life.
I wish we could do it all over again and again...
























I still get giddy when I call Brett my 'husband' and hear him call me his 'wife'.  I am so grateful to be able to call my best friend my husband and be able to spend everyday with him exploring, going on adventures, trying new things, and just laughing.  I've truly married my best friend and guys, it doesn't get much better than that.

I LOVE YOU, BABE!!
Here's to many, many, many more years
of this wonderful thing we call marriage.


{all photography by the AMAZING heather neckers}

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Your wedding was gorgeous. I love the forest pictures and the cliff over the water, holy wow.

    Also, I love the sunflower cupcakes! SO clever and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary beautiful couple! Love your photos, they are simply wonderful! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Isn't the first year the best? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! what an exciting accomplishment :) I hope you two do something special together.
    Love the pics, especially the third to last one. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl, happy anniversary to you two! I'm fairly certain I've told you before, but I love that you carried sunflowers in your bouquet :) You guys are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are so, so BEAUTIFUL! I love them, especially the photos from the reception! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful wedding! congratulations on your anniversary...very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations pretty lady!! looks like it was the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a beautiful wedding! Happy, happy anniversary Anna! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary!! you looked stunning on your wedding day <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful images. ESPECIALLY love the third image from the bottom. so candid and precious.

    xo,
    anna www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm getting married next spring and I think we might have the same wedding dress! If not, they are almost identical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting!! I looooved my dress! :)

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3