Monday, August 22, 2011

Camping at Blackwater Falls


I know I am posting my camping weekend recap over a week late... bear with me.  We had a crazy storm Friday night and have been without internet since!  Better late than never, right?  

As I mentioned earlier, last weekend Brett and I set out for a camping adventure with Lee & Jess at Blackwater Falls State Park.  This place was beautiful.  Our Friday evening run in with a gorgeous sunflower field was only the start of a really amazing and fun weekend.    






















We spent the days biking, hiking, and taking in the gorgeous scenery.  And spent the nights building campfires, making s'mores, and drinking lots of delicious beers.  We were outside for 3 days straight and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I can't wait until our next camping adventure!

2 comments:

  1. that looks fantastic and so much fun! so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! i want to go camping :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3