Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's AUGUST!


Hi Guys... did you know that it's AUGUST?

And did you know that LAST August I got married to my bestest friend?!  Yup, that's right!  This coming Sunday is Brett and my one year wedding anniversary!!  First of all, I am still completely baffled that it is August.  How is it the end of Summer already??  More importantly, I cannot believe Brett and I have already been married for almost a year!  I feel like just yesterday I was putting the finishing touches on my bridemaids' gifts, writing out place cards, and icing cupcakes for the wedding.  And now here we are, almost an old married couple!  Time flies when you get to spend everyday with your best friend by your side.  :)

This weekend we are going away for a mini anniversary road trip!  Just a little weekend getaway to enjoy each other's company doing what we love most: traveling and exploring new places!  I have a blog post scheduled for Sunday (our actual anniversary) with lots of wedding pictures to skim through.  Oh, working on that post made my heart happy.  We are planning on taking a bigger vacation getaway over Labor Day weekend to really celebrate our first year of marriage and I can't wait for that either!   

Life.is.good.

5 comments:

  1. congrats on your anniversary!! that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Congrats to you and Brett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, yay! Congrats to you two! Have fun on your mini trip :]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3