Monday, August 1, 2011

Biking and the Batmobile


Yesterday evening, Brett and I went biking downtown with my parents.  They took us along some really cool paths and now I can't wait to go again!  My parents go biking almost every weekend, so they are basically pros maneuvering around the city now.  My Dad said last time they went biking downtown, someone stopped them to ask for directions and turns out it was Christian Bale!  The next Batman movie is currently being filmed in Pittsburgh, so Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, and other fancy shmancy movie stars are out and about roaming the city.  My little sister also said the last time she went biking, she was heading down an alley and the Batmobile was being rolled out of a garage!  See... Pittsburgh ain't so bad!

2 comments:

  1. All these years living in PA and I have yet to visit Pittsburgh. I really need to because I hear amazing things (except for the football team of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3